black hood graphics pics needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about doing aftermarket black hood wrap on my silver raptor....A little nervous because the truck looks great now....i did get a 350.00 quote from a local dealer but still want to be reassured I will not trash my paint if I decide to take it off....also any pictures would be greatly appreciated

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am thinking about doing aftermarket black hood wrap on my silver raptor....A little nervous because the truck looks great now....i did get a 350.00 quote from a local dealer but still want to be reassured I will not trash my paint if I decide to take it off....also any pictures would be greatly appreciated

$175 installed...

7150095483_7a8263d3dc_b.jpg

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was about to post mine - White Scab with Matte Black hood, but Bojangles took care of that one.

$250 Installed for me. I tried to go to the same shop as Whisler, but he was such a pain in the ass they stopped working on Raptors after he left :)