Best graphics for a blue raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z3r0Eff3ct

Reaction score
Any one got any examples of hot graphics for a blue raptor? I bought it from factory without any graphics package and I want some graphics on the left and right side of it.

I seen a lot of cool graphics but all of them seem to work on white raptors not so much on blue raptors...

I like the factory splatter graphics but I didn't take it from factory and it is probably too late now to get that, not to mention hoping I can find something even cooler.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been toying with the idea of a ghosted flag down the sides of the bed. Maybe matte finish film, just something very subtle. I would also do some ghosted versions of SVT, FOX, RPG, etc to put low on the doors.

thoughts?

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been toying with the idea of a ghosted flag down the sides of the bed. Maybe matte finish film, just something very subtle. I would also do some ghosted versions of SVT, FOX, RPG, etc to put low on the doors.

thoughts?

Just make sure you point the flag the right way or you will get your ass chewed off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any one got any examples of hot graphics for a blue raptor? I bought it from factory without any graphics package and I want some graphics on the left and right side of it.

I seen a lot of cool graphics but all of them seem to work on white raptors not so much on blue raptors...

I like the factory splatter graphics but I didn't take it from factory and it is probably too late now to get that, not to mention hoping I can find something even cooler.

This is mine

Attachments

• 2z8poB5.jpg
    2z8poB5.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 174

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Gives you an idea of reflective and non on ours

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1401814289.289327.jpg