GEN 1 Bedrug Bedtred?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any vendors on here sell the Bedrug Bedtred? Trying to see what pricing I can find, currently only at $390 shipped. Thanks guys.

If anyone has a review for the Bedtred, I'd love to hear it. I read through one or two threads, but there weren't any updates from the guys that have been using it. I was going to do Line-X, and still might, but I'm kind of just weighing my options. I need the full diagonal space in the bed for my fishing rods, and NEED to ditch the drop in plastic liner for them to fit properly. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
KODIAK

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the bedrug. I've read a bunch of stuff about how big of a pain in the ass it is to pick wood chips out of the back. I do a bunch of tree work, and that may suck. I had the spray in liner in my last truck, and I really liked it, just didn't like how it beat up my stuff if it rubbed on the side of the bed. I have a bed mat that I use and love, and it would go on top of whatever liner i choose.

Agent 00 L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Careful using the shop vac, static electricity will shock the bejezus out of you!

Also a regular house vac with rotating brush works well too, just don't get caught by the MRS.

OP
OP
KODIAK

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@The Macf With the bedrug, do you guys lose any corner space? The drop in liner makes you lose a few inches up in the corners by design. My longest rod tube is just a hair too long with it in, I'm hoping the bedrug forms to the corners better.

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
spray in liner with bed rug on bottom only, best of both worlds!! I vacuum it twice a year, and while pine needles are a bit of a bitch, it comes 100% clean in about 20 minutes..

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just have a rubber bottom liner from Cabelas. Easy to wash or pull out and wash the bed and the mat on the ground with a car wash brush. Doesn't go up the sides so no room lost. Nothing slides easily on it (except an excavator bucket when a deer jumped in front of me). Costs around a hundred or so.