Bed Storage help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put WSI's Light Rack on so a tool box is out and a rack system for the bed is out too but I need a medium size durable storage box that will fit in the bed of my truck so i can keep jumper cables and some tools in

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just put WSI's Light Rack on so a tool box is out and a rack system for the bed is out too but I need a medium size durable storage box that will fit in the bed of my truck so i can keep jumper cables and some tools in

If your just looking to store jumper cables and some tools, consider the Tuffy underseat box....

I saw one for sale in the classified section below a few weeks ago too.

011-8.jpg

012-3.jpg

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

You could do the mod to the back seats that allows you to fold them down from the back and store stuff behind the seats.

OP
OP
gbrown27

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks but I have a bunch of amps behind the back seat and a sub box that takes up quite a bit of space under the rear seats so I couldn't do those

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
this would have solved your problem all together, and no drilling

ford_raptor_rear_bed_storage_system.png

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could do the mod to the back seats that allows you to fold them down from the back and store stuff behind the seats.

What is this mod you speak of.... link?

On a more related note, I've been looking for a way to have a medium toolbox in the bed under the tonneau that's easily removable. Been considering buying an action packer and putting two holes where the bed bolts are and then putting a plate on the inside and running the bolts through both the plate and the box into the bed. No where near as strong as a chase rack setup for off-roading, but for around town, camping/boating trips etc I think it will fit the bill nicely.

Last edited: