Bed Storage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need some more bed storage, but I have the bed extender so I don't think I can do the fold away storage, and I don't want a big box at the end of the bed, is there anything that tucks nicely into the sidwall ahead of the wheel flare?

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Under cover swing locks work good for me. I have one on each side. I bought some foam to hold things in place when off roading.

Attachments

• DSC02244.jpg
    DSC02244.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 185

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been researching similar ideas, so far have not found what I am looking for. I have been using cheap home depot 20 galloon power paks until I find a better solution. I would love to find an external fuel can holder for the raptor.

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone have the JoBox installed in their Raptor? The quality looks good (it would cover the logo on my bed wall, but I need some storage).

I assume they mount by pinching the bed wall lip? My main questions are:

1. Do they survive off roading - is the thing going to shake loose and kill somebody?
2. Longevity - how do they hold up to elements, they are aluminum so they don't rust, but how are the seals over the long haul, latches on lids etc...
3. You can get them in black, does the powdercoat hold up, or should I just get it LineX'd from the start?
4. Do they come out easy if I need to carry my motorcycle?

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking something like this..

View attachment 7371

Since I have a bakflip and I have to pull my action packer out to open it. This would allow me to mount the box and still have access to contents (unlike the action packer)

-Greg

Last edited: