GEN 1 Bed liner and raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what all have you guy lined on your truck? Bumpers, grilles, running boards, bottom of the doors, rockers, skid plates and whatever else we can think of.

Post pics looking to do my bumpers skid plate fender flares and lower parts of the doors next week. In factory colors to keep it stock appearing.

I thought about doing all black to tie into the black vinyl and hood vents. Do the bumpers in black and fender flares in black unless you guys recommend me keeping thr stock appearance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan205

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't got to that stage yet, but I plan to Linex all of the grey parts in black including the hood and side vents running boards, fender flares etc.

I used the keyword Linex in the search function and I found several pictures for what I was looking for. There were a few guys that did there whole truck in Linex.

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 on using Line-X. Expensive yet it has a nice texture, tough an won't fade easily.