Bed Light Rack/Bar Hoop Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richmeyer

Reaction score
Who besides RPG is making the bed light rack/hoop? It appears Jimmy (WSI) is out of business.

Rear Light Bar Hoop - RPG Offroad
Check out SVC off road light tower, i have one build with manual actuator for the 50" bar.
Geo_Tactical has it too great set up.

Check out Addictive Desert design too.

When your bar is folded back, does anything stick up above the cab? I still need to fit into parking garages on occasion. Thanks!

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When your bar is folded back, does anything stick up above the cab? I still need to fit into parking garages on occasion. Thanks!

The tower itself is perfectly matched to the contour and the height of the cab. It almost reminds me of Turbo Supra with the spoiler blending in with the cab of the car itself when you look at it from behind. With the light bar folded back, its at perfect height, does not stick out and you can not even tell there is a bar by looking at the truck unless you look at it from the side. I think SVC nailed it 100%.
I did turn it backwards the other day and got wind whistle at 40 mph or above. It was turned facing 90 degrees backwards. I did not play with different angles but I think if I had it pointed down more I would have been ok, noise wise.
Good luck in your search. You can still have the bed cover if you wish, no problems with compromising space.

richmeyer

Reaction score
The tower itself is perfectly matched to the contour and the height of the cab. It almost reminds me of Turbo Supra with the spoiler blending in with the cab of the car itself when you look at it from behind. With the light bar folded back, its at perfect height, does not stick out and you can not even tell there is a bar by looking at the truck unless you look at it from the side. I think SVC nailed it 100%.
I did turn it backwards the other day and got wind whistle at 40 mph or above. It was turned facing 90 degrees backwards. I did not play with different angles but I think if I had it pointed down more I would have been ok, noise wise.
Good luck in your search. You can still have the bed cover if you wish, no problems with compromising space.

Thanks!

Reaction score
8dee243f0cfa2a63acd9d0f6e5d6499e.jpgf6606cfbd1e2bdd4874564ee6360225e.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

8dee243f0cfa2a63acd9d0f6e5d6499e.jpgf6606cfbd1e2bdd4874564ee6360225e.jpg

f20689cc4804088791de9feabcbe8ed1.jpg
Can tab it up for whatever lights configuration you'd like as well as get lights for it. Can fab a rotating assembly if wanted too.