Bed Box Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rock-eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a black in color, below the rails bed box. Any one have one installed or have a brand they can refer me to?
I have a few misc items I like to keep on hand but there is not much storage inside so I think this is my best bet.

Thanks
New Raptor owner

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you wanting a bed box that fits from side to side? Like a regular truck box? Or want one that is easier to remove?

I've got several boxes that I use for gear, but I like to take them our when not on the trail. Might think about if you want it with you all the time or just need it occasionally.

There are a ton of either type out there, depending on what you want to spend. I just picked up a strong one that holds all my tool for about $50.00 from Lowe's.

Good luck!

OP
OP
Rock-eater

Rock-eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, i am looking for a truck box that goes from side to side i can bolt down. These are items that i normally like to have all the time.

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont have a picture right now but I have a Black DeeZee red label utility chest that I haver bolted under my bakflip.
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001OCXGJK/ref=pd_aw_sbs_263_of_4?/URL]

The only thing was i had to move mine forward about 4" so the lid would fully open. And i just drilled two h9les and used two of the bed bolts to hold it in place.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rock-eater

Rock-eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that decked unit is nice! I just did not want to spend that much. I had seen the black dee zee online and that's what I'm wanting but didn't know if it fit below the bed rails or not? How do you like it? Does it look ok 4" out?

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rock-eater the box does fit bellow the bed rails and it doesn't look bad out from the back of the bed, as soon as the clowns at Haldemen Ford get done with it I will snap some pictures.