BakFlip HD or Bakflip F1?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorort

Reaction score
Which cover is the best? BakFlip HD or Bakflip F1?

Any other covers I should consider?

Where can I get it?

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which one is best? The F1 is made out of stronger, lighter material. HD is cheaper, just depends on what you want.

If you shop around you can get an f1 for the price of a full retail hd. There are a few threads about it on this forum. Do a search, lots of posts on this topic.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do a search, lots of posts on this topic.

Yeah, we just had one the other day in fact. People were posting prices and it turned out that some of the best prices were direct from Bak Industries. I paid $799 or $899 shipped for their F1.

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the Undercover SE P/N 2146. Had great luck with their covers in the past. Pics coming as soon as the truck arrives.

Man I would love to see your garage right about now. Every time I turn around I see a post of you have this or ordered that it seems.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Man I would love to see your garage right about now. Every time I turn around I see a post of you have this or ordered that it seems.

Garage, living room, and warehouse at work. lol Bedrug is in the living room with a few misc small parts. Bedcover in the garage. Wheels, bumpers, and lights haven't arrived yet. Going to be a busy weekend next weekend if the truck arrives.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back Flip F1 we just finished

We just got done installing a back Flip F1 on yet another Raptor. I love these covers. Super easy install and they work !!:peace:

Raptor 5 Image Gallery

Attachments

• IMG_2309_2.jpg
    IMG_2309_2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 156