Arc-Rite brand Grill/Brush Guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so yesterday I was stopping at the local gas station to grab a coke.

Walked past a clean silver Screw, and wanting to know if it was a `12 or `13 (rims told me it was at least a `12) and BAM!

A grill guard on a Raptor!?!?!?

But wait I thought know know grill guards fit the Raptor's wide-ness (read: masculine-ness)......

So I creepily wait buy the Raptor inspecting his brush guard.

It bolted to the tow hook location like normal grill guards.

The grill guard wrapped around the headlights and meet the wide part of the fenders flush to the outside of the black piping running around the headlights.

It looked clean. (my stupid ass did not have my phone on me for pictures...)

The older man that owned the Raptor came out and pointed me into the direction of where he got it installed. A local truck accesory shop.

I call the shop and they tell me about a compeny that I have never heard of.
A company called "Arc-Rite" out of Del Rio, TX.

What I saw was a reg F150 (09-Curr) grill guard that does not wrap around as much as most others do, and can fit the Raptor almost seemlessly.

If I see the truck again, I snap some pics.

Well here is the website:
http://www.arcrite.com/grill.aspx

Now before I recieve any heat from the "Raptor Purists" who are fortunate enough to have a Baja course in their personal backyard: I really like the 'ranch' look and I my Raptor sees more West TX ranch than it does Desert... I am sure I am not the only on who feels this way. Just spreading the word....

OP
OP
verytalonted

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Y u not have phone for pictures?!

Well I already felt like a 'creeper' and didn't want to hold the old guy up too much more than I had already.

But I did tell him about TRR and he said he would like to see it, but not run.

But my bad on not having the phone.... I will find him to get pics!!!

My new mission!

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Aren't you like a mile away from texana...?

Damn near. I live in San Angelo and Texana Ranch was like an hour up the road.:troll3:

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would just spend the money with ADD or another vendor before I got that. If you hit something with that, looks like more damage to your truck when it bends over and tears up the hood and everything else. Just my opinion though. Get what you like

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score