Anyone Have A Black Roof?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
I tried searching with no luck, anyone ever tried or had done, their roof wrapped in black vinyl (no pictures of black truck roofs, haha!)? I'm speaking from windshield to rear window and just the roof? Actually now that I say it, if anyone happens to have wrapped from the window sills up in a different color please post some pictures.

Also anyone know what they call the area by the headlights and tail lights where people put what appears to be black vinyl in the "crease"? Does that make sense?

Thanks in advance!!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you talking about the quarter panels?

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

actually in our case wouldnt it be the fender?

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
95fbf72987de6eede30f9f4fcd62eca8.jpg

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Exactly what I wanted to see, actually more than I expected! I had to look twice to even catch how it goes across the bumper. I like, you may have started a new thing. Can't wait to see tail lights!

Did you do this yourself or have a place do it? Was it done on the fly or did they pre-cut it out?

I don't think I've seen too many with just the area by headlight and tail lights done... What do they call it? Do they make pre-cut vinyl for them?

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think it's time to start thinking about tinting the tail lights or buy new ones. A teaser......
b363280d4ce34ddd01d4c587d5ad42a8.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Exactly what I wanted to see, actually more than I expected! I had to look twice to even catch how it goes across the bumper. I like, you may have started a new thing. Can't wait to see tail lights!

Did you do this yourself or have a place do it? Was it done on the fly or did they pre-cut it out?

I don't think I've seen too many with just the area by headlight and tail lights done... What do they call it? Do they make pre-cut vinyl for them?

I'm having a shop do it. Installed from a roll, not precut. I'm not aware of anyone selling this pre-cut.