Any using PDP mudflaps without logo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think there is already enough branding on the truck. Anyone rocking the plain PDP mudflaps? I'm thinking about ordering them now for when my truck arrives.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have them and love them. Matt from PDP is a great guy and a big car guy too. I stopped in their old shop, they have moved to a new location to keep up with demand.

I just ordered plain black ones and he had them ready to go that day

This is actually a before and after pick. All the dried mud is what the truck looks like without the flaps, they few wet spots are from later the same day, on the same road, at the same speed.... make a big difference

1975266_554124294704421_2018094917_n.jpg

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like I said your probably not the first lol. They are awesome either way. Has anyone personalized them? They can do a lot.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Exg beemerman could have his dogs faces on his.

OP
OP
kboss87

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome thanks all.

Love seeing pics of everyones trucks! Makes me even more excited than I already am for mine to come in.

D

Deleted member 12951

After going to two raptor runs, I am finding that the Vortex mudflaps are not good for off-roading and especially when mudding. So I've also been considering the PDP flaps without the logo too.

Any comment with these and off-roading? Are they flexible enough to not break and mud falls off?

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@RDFTS

I am waiting to see how winter does to really evaluate them. Slush and mud from our road will really tell the tale. I went with just the small screws they provided, instead of going for a more secure attachment method. Why?

I would rather have small screws pull out of the fender / mudflap vs the fender getting stressed.

So far, in a spring / summer temps, the flaps have remained flexible and I have not had any issues with them coming off, or even looking like they might. I think these are some of the most flexible options out there, which will benefit you off road.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had mine since the truck was new. Have 42xxx kms on them in Canadian winters. Hot summers, bottomed out at the dunes and time attack with no issues. I used the supplied screws and haven't pulled one out, as a matter of fact they're still black.

These are a great product, discreet and durable while getting the job done, keeps your steps and door handles clear of slush and snow.