Any AEV similar products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveypetey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a Ram 3500 on 40" tires over the weekend on a show truck. The guy had an AEV kit that looked incredible, sadly no plans for a raptor fitment. Is there nothing similar out there for our trucks?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Saw a Ram 3500 on 40" tires over the weekend on a show truck. The guy had an AEV kit that looked incredible, sadly no plans for a raptor fitment. Is there nothing similar out there for our trucks?

First off two completely different setups. I'm familiar with that AEV kit. Sold a customer wheels for it. It includes huge cutout fender flares and relocating the axle a couple inches forward. It's nothing special really, tiny little bilstein shocks to boot (a Carli dominator kit it'd be pretty awesome). Partially why it's so cheap. Anything similar to this would be monster sized fiberglass fenders and bedsides and a true long travel setup. Not sure if your familiar with the Deberti long travel raptor from SEMA. A setup like that is probably more than the truck lol. It can be achieved just depends on how much you want to spend ;)

Attachments

• aev_ram_moab_1.jpg
    aev_ram_moab_1.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 116
  • db rap.jpg
    db rap.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 90
OP
OP
D

daveypetey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I only meant a template for cutting and plastic trim with liner. The body lines are already there on our trucks to simply enlarge the current arches. Just seems like a product that would have come to market already instead of having to go the fiberglass route.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You'd still have the pinch weld issue with anything larger than 37's unless the front tire gets moved forward though. But I see what you're saying now. KHC had a kit for the rear bedside but never did anything for the front.