Another fender thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so those of you that have glass fenders how much did you pay to get them painted? and how hard is the fitment? which one would you recommend. I just hate any thing that involves body work but want to be able to clear 37's.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In our experience the Boatec fenders have the best fitment. Boatec spends more time than the other companies when it comes to fit and finish. Once you have the stock fenders off the instal time is several hours. Most of that is positioning the fenders in the perfect area and doing a little sanding with a dremel. Shoot us a PM or email if you have any specific questions.

Our customers have seen painting cost from $500 up to $1200. A lot depends on the color of the truck (some colors are harder to match) and whether you want them to fade the paint into the doors and hood for an even better match and whether or not you know someone in the paint industry.

Gofastrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fenders will seem cheap once you take the plunge on longtube headers.......

I'm shopping a couple of places to paint my fenders. Looks like it will be clsoe to $700 or so on the paint. Ingot Silver with fading on hoods and doors to make sure the blend is perfect.

Does not inlcude the new Hood wrap either....But Hey It's a Raptor. Feed it money......