All white raptor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kyuss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but can't decide if I love it. My raptor came with the flares and the bumpers painted white to match the truck. It was a professional job and is a great match. From some angles, I dig the all white, and from others not so much. I personally love the contrast the stock flares provide on these trucks so am thinking I might have the flares, bumpers and grill painted matte black. Is that crazy talk? Thanks much for any thoughts or opinions.
8CA03D2A-88FA-4714-845B-5C581D35AA61_zpsvatbpopm.jpg
9F42EA46-EA46-4818-BFD0-7CFDFFE6A20E_zps5d9aeuah.jpg

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Might want to check and see if someone will swap you non painted ones. I know its not cheap to have them painted and im sure a member or two will be interested. Personally I think the all white looks great with aftermarket bumpers. Only way I would do it.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Might want to check and see if someone will swap you non painted ones. I know its not cheap to have them painted and im sure a member or two will be interested. Personally I think the all white looks great with aftermarket bumpers. Only way I would do it.

+1 that was gonna be my suggestion.

I recently had my fenders matched and must say I'm not totally sold on the look yet. But my bumpers are black and I have black decals so there is some contrast going on still

OP
OP
K

kyuss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks much for the thoughts. I don't really want aftermarket bumpers...I am enough of an on blacktop only poser as it is in this truck. LOL I wonder about just painting the bumpers and grill black and leaving the fenders white?

Gilligan

Reaction score
Thanks much for the thoughts. I don't really want aftermarket bumpers...I am enough of an on blacktop only poser as it is in this truck. LOL I wonder about just painting the bumpers and grill black and leaving the fenders white?

If it weren't for finding some incredible prices on locally owned used bumpers mine would be stock also haha.

If in doubt, grab a few cans of plastidip to give yourself a test run.

Some guys also have their bumpers and/or fenders line-x'd. That always looks pretty good.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am enough of an on blacktop only poser

Were all posers here bro. Check this one out. Looks aight... I say doing the lower portion of the bumper is a must.

20131116_143220_zps23db2ca7.jpg

Here is an option too?

009_zpsd4a3aa5b.jpg

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would just do the bumpers first. I have seen some white raptors with white fender flares and black bumpers and thought it looked really good. In my opinion...that looks better than stock grey/black fender flares. I'll try to pull up a picture of the truck I'm thinking of...the guy who owns it post a lot of pics of it with his dog hanging his head out the side and has farm ground in the background usually.

Might as well try to bumpers first and go from there, I think

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

@kyuss...just found this thread from the guy that I was referring to. Should help you out some...

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/alright-guys-need-your-opinion-41370/index4.html

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No. Leave everything white. Do black on the hood all the way down to the bumper and roof.

574bdb48eb58adafd71f1defd6ea9d81.jpg

58940fa1a99ed53786cc2e80ef08866c.jpg

4aabb9529774e7147e9266e720afc71c.jpg

38be675ad40daf19e637abb5d5a6541a.jpg

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an opinion as that is what you wanted. I much prefer the contrast. The black and white look great as opposites. I had everything on mine that was gray painted black. Light and dark is the way to go.