After market bumpers... How much do they weight??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see vendors selling these bumpers.. but no one has listed how much they weight..

If anyone of u guys weighted your bumpers, could u post the brand and weight plz..

Thanx!

2manytrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good question. I am curious how hanging extra weight off the front of this truck will change the balance of the truck, especially in the air.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i could have sworn i saw a post like this a week or 2 ago

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

here

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/weights-16007/

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

well it seemed like a week or two ago but i guess it was today

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Stock bumper doesn't weigh much of anything. I'm guessing 40lbs tops.

My ADD bumper was probably 70lbs or so. Light enough I put it on the truck by myself without much of a hassle. I really don't feel like it's enough to change the balance of the truck.

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So If some one had a winch.. that would really put some weight... lights + bumper + winch..

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont worry about the weight of a bumper and winch. The amount of gas you have in the tank will affect it more than that.

Sent from my Galaxy S3