ADD Venom Bumper Install Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JakeB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just bought a used ADD Venom Rear Bumper for my truck. Only problem is: it does not have holes for my parking assist sensors. Is it as easy as just drilling holes in conveniently placed, or do the sensors need to be in certain locations in order to work correctly?

Thanks in advance,

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just bought a used ADD Venom Rear Bumper for my truck. Only problem is: it does not have holes for my parking assist sensors. Is it as easy as just drilling holes in conveniently placed, or do the sensors need to be in certain locations in order to work correctly?

Thanks in advance,

Jake

I don't know how ADD does their bumpers but rouge makes a bumper already drilled out for sensors. You might have gotten the bumper that doesn't have those already drilled out. I would drill slots for them, prime and paint to the color of your desire to prevent rusting.

Reaction score
They are not a perfectly round hole, they have notches in them, can be pretty hard to do on your own but its possible with a file & some patience. I can sell you the 2 panels with the sensor cutouts for $145 powder coated if you want us to do it. As you can see, there is 1 hole per panel & 1 drilled into the body of the bumper.
f150-custom-rear-bumper.jpg

OP
OP
JakeB

JakeB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The problem is- I think my bumper is an older version. My panel mounting holes are in different locations

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

78c53b899be138c9cc42c0eed773efb7.jpg

OP
OP
JakeB

JakeB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool! That's what I was worried about. Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. Can't wait to paint and install.