ADD/overall Front Bumper help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_Josh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It says universal light bar option hook up. I just want a confirmation that it's any 40' hook up. Sorry but the extra $1,700 for a rigid light bar isn't in my immediate spending pocket.

Overall I'm looking for a new front bumper. I like the pre runner Baka look the best. I'm open for more options. I like the smaller low profile more skid plate ones. Lower pricing is also a better option as well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 131

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But through my looking I have noticed rogue makes up for it in overall price.

That's not necessarily true. Did you try talking to @Jimbo he can probably help you out with a decent price. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to talk you out of ADD. I have a ADD RaceR front bumper and like it but I'm planning on changing my truck up and sell it and when I talked to Jimbo I was pretty happy with the pricing he gave me on a Rogue bumper.

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I agree. Don't just go by the price they have listed on the website. Contact the vendors through the forum and they will hook you up. I've probably saved around a thousand dollars total on parts thanks to our awesome vendors

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a RACE SERIES from ADD asked them to build it to fit Baja Lights. I was asked to send the lights out to them so the bumper could be made to fit the lights. I wanted a 30 on top the bumper, a 20 inside the skid plate and 2 10's in the side for fogs. They never opened the light packages, built the bumper and I had to modify it when I got it. 40% of the light from the lower skid plate was blocked and none of the other lights fit!!!
I called them and had a new skid plate made the way I needed it but I had to modify the rest of the light mounts myself. The sad thing was I had the bumper delivered to the local line-x shop where it was coated. After I got it home is when I found out that nothing was fitted. Thats the part that really pissed me off...
I had no problem with the customer service they did what I asked for the new plate but, they should have made it correct the first time and all would have been easy. I can say I was not very happy with them. If I had to do it over again knowing how my purchase when I wouldn't get the bumper.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the ADD stealth with 40, 20 and spots for two sets of cubes. The 40 and 20 locations are great but the cubes don't fit worth a crap. Most of the light is blocked by the openings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Raptor_Josh, to answer your question, the Venom R bumper you have pictured will accept most 40" light bars, both radius & straight bars. We do highly recommend Rigid lights. I personally think a curved light looks best. We have had people even mount a 20" & 2 6" lights in there.

Last edited: