2013 Terrain - What color wrap should I use for the hood?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a 2013 Silver on order but decided to switch to Terrain today. I am not big into vinyl wraps but on the Raptor I think it looks really really good with something on the hood. And plus it adds protection for that massive hood.

So matte black seems to be the way to go but I also love military green. 3M Series 1080 has a color called Military Green 1080-M26. If I went with military green, hood coverage would be the same as the OEM wrap. Below are examples of cars wrap in military green. I wonder if military green with Terrain would be too much? The 1st pic is terrain with an oem wrap. The 2nd pic is my attempt to photoshop in some military green.

What do you think?

2013_Terrain3.jpg

Terrain_green_compr.jpg

wv_mattemilitarygreen4.jpg

l.jpg

wv_mattemilitarygreen2.jpg

ADV1WBTurtlePowerM32.jpg

7752767020_1c78b81a07_z.jpg

Last edited:

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
I think the green would look pretty cool.
Either way, as I saw on Strafe's truck today - carry the wrap all the way down the front of the hood to the grill - that's where the most rock chips occur. Don't know what Ford was thinking when they left that part out...

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I think the matte green would look killer on the Terrain Raptor!!
great choice!!

PS
out of the pictures that were posted for reference...the last one of the 4 door BMW 3serries, is the Green I could imagine on the terrain.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd love to just wrap my whole truck in that OD green. This truck with black and grey accents would look wicked in that color!

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All those cars are supposedly wrap in the same green. If I had the money and the balls, I would wrap the entire raptor with that green. :)

Haha we posted the same thought three minutes apart! Great minds think alike!

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well try the hood and the front grill...the FORD part in the color of choice...if you like how it looks...think about wrapping the Raptor...although you do have the Newest and probably now, Rarest color to have a Raptor in.

However, if you decide to go forward wrapping the whole truck, and you do use as in tended, the wrap will help prevent the paint from being compromised out on the trails.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The green would look good on the black, need photoshop, otherwise bring in all the way done the front of the hood. I agree looks like Ford just came up short by not taking it down the front.

Mr Green I think your name speaks to what you should do!

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where'd you get the photo of the terrain truck?

All the actual photos remind me of the khaki colored cars from the 80s, but the build tool has a definite green hue to it.

I think that green wrap is killer. Agree that the Raptor should come in that color, and wrapping the whole truck in it would look cool.