2013 Raptor Front Bumper Purchase Help!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LipDiddy2

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2013 Raptor last Nov, 14k miles, love it so far. Wheel wells and bumpers are paint matched, leveling kit with nitto trail graps 37s and 20 in xd monsters. I think I have narrowed it down to the ADD Race Series, want to make sure the paint on the bumper matches really well, want to see what recent customers have done with that. Want to see if anyone has decided to do without the 3 vertical bars on the top hoop and how that looked. Leaning towards doing the side slats that have the vertical cuts instead of the circle cutouts. And last want to see a straight side view shot of the bumper if available. Sorry if thats a lot just want it to be perfect

Attached a pic of the whip

Attachments

• Raptor 1.jpg
    Raptor 1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 161

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Rogue Racing Bumpers we have many different styles and each style can be customized to how you want it. Call 855-757-6483 if you have any questions.
16035656402_eb6d4f51b8_c.jpg

Christine
[email protected]

wakejunky

Reaction score
go slim

Hey. I just wanted to help. I was stoked about the ADD stealth..bought it...looks great. However, if I could do it again (this is where your post got my attention), I would get the race series that is snug and gives a much better approach angle. In addition, the dove tail and snug rear bumper looks and functions so much better, and you don't want to put a monster on the front with the dove tail, IMO. I want to dove tail mine, but will have to get a new front if I do, so they match. Just a thought...drive fast...take chances...ENJOY!

Attachments

• 20150104_114118.jpg
    20150104_114118.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 132

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Let me know if your interested in the SVC Baja series. Like others above had said, great approach angles, holds a 30" led bar, no fluff, and I've got great prices.

IMG_20140621_135757_306_zpsfrfymcjp.jpg