2012 with Leer Canopy pix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

andypick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Answers..
1) venting for dogs... the side windows "wing" out about 4+ inches in the rear. The front slider can be opened.

2) ski racks.. They snap off in 2 seconds only leaving the rails and small brackets (1 inch tall)

*I use 6'10" as the min garage height I will drive into... really its about 6'8.5" With bars its more like 7'2"

mrmitchell

Reaction score
I've got a friend who shoots archery professionally and he's got one he takes on and off too. Once you get your removal system set up in your garage would love to see pics. For traveling there is nothing better.

crish

Reaction score
Not bad, for a canopy! There was a guy with a azure one that had the bed design prolonged up onto his cover, which also seemed excellent.

With a cover, securing hatch out, and bedrug, you generally have your own convenient house now! haha

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks ;)

I didnt like the SCREW "your cab looks prego" look, the cap/canopy sorta polishes it off for me line wise.

Plus once i get off my ass and pay it down more i want to turn it into an expo rig.

Last edited: