what fenders best fit this build?

• Boatec

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Glassworks

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Fiberwerx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T1T.Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the background...

I have a 2013 and I'm redoing the full suspension, bumpers and wheel package with SVC. Along with other little odds n ends (lights, radio, GPS mount ect...)

Baja front and V3 rear
"The race pachage" kit with added LCA
17'' Roost wheels with 37'' R/Ts

That being said I just installed the rims and tires and they rub and i'm at mid. I have looked at many posts but the fenders and I'm not finding one that fits my situation.

So out of the 3 main brands (Boatac, Glassworks or Fiberwerx) what would fit my build best? Thanks for your input...

NC Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Evening,

Been looking into going with a similar setup myself; and from what I've read it seems that the Boatec's tend to have the best fitment and the nicest liner set which is made by ADD; so I would go that route if you like the look of the thinner flare.

Also, sorry to derail the thread a little bit but I've been wanting to go with the same setup of Roosts and 37" RTs but have yet to find a picture of some on a truck that has normal length arms so could you please post/PM me a picture...

Thanks!

P.S. - Did you get the 12.5s or the 13.5s...??? Because from what I have read the 12.5s will fit; you just have to do some extensive trimming.