Weathertech SVT Floor Mats!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I really like the SVT OEM floor mats. Heavy duty, and while not the most coverage, I always prefer rubber mats over carpet, just keeps things so much cleaner, and I really liked the weathertechs for their digital fit and full coverage.

Well I'm able to have my cake and eat it too!

Weathertech mats....they sure look nice, but kind of plain without the SVT logo.

Reptar-Mods-Mats-03.JPG

The stock mats fit perfectly inside the weathertechs. And the lip around the edge of the weathertechs lock the stock mats into place. Looks of the stock mats, with the extra protection of the weathertechs, and 2 stage dirt catching! 75% of the time take the stock mats out to shake them down, 25% of the time actually remove both sets and need to vacuum.

Reptar-Mods-Mats-04.JPG

Front Stock:

Reptar-Mods-Mats-01.JPG

Front Weathertechs:

Reptar-Mods-Mats-07.JPG

Reptar-Mods-Mats-05.JPG

Industrial heavy grade velcro to the back side, This mat isn't going ANYWHERE. Not only does it sit inside the lip of the weathertechs keeping it from moving, the velcro makes it even more securly tied down:

Reptar-Mods-Mats-08.JPG

Front Weathertechs + Stockers:

Reptar-Mods-Mats-09.JPG

Reptar-Mods-Mats-06.JPG

Rear Stock Mats:

Reptar-Mods-Mats-02.JPG

Rear Weathertechs w/ stock sub removed (definitely remove it, set on top, mark for trimming, then reinstall, the entire area does not need to be trimmed):

Reptar-Mods-Mats-10.JPG

Rear Weathertechs w/ stock sub reinstalled:

Reptar-Mods-Mats-11.JPG

Rear weathertechs + stockers:

Reptar-Mods-Mats-12.JPG

:waytogo:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the idea of the protection, but I don't like the way that it looks. I've been using the WT's for a long time and they're great!

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you want to talk overkill, I used to run THREE mats in my HD truck.

Factory carpet, black HD F-150 logo mats for shows, then your usual black HD logo mats with the white/orange HD logo for DD use. lol

The weathertech mats just look a bit plain to me. I don't like the bare vinyl floor type look, reminds me of my '85. The edges of the weathertech sticking up just enough for extra protection, and the deep ridged design of the factory SVT mats along with the SVT logos, it's a perfect blend to me!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I really like the SVT OEM floor mats. Heavy duty, and while not the most coverage, I always prefer rubber mats over carpet, just keeps things so much cleaner, and I really liked the weathertechs for their digital fit and full coverage.

Well I'm able to have my cake and eat it too!

Weathertech mats....they sure look nice, but kind of plain without the SVT logo.

:waytogo:

I like the idea, but not the execution. It just looks "sloppy".

I agree with you that the WTs are kinda plain. I think it would look better, to somehow replace that 2"X5" weathertech logo on both driver/passenger mat with either an SVT logo or Raptor logo. :peace:

Thats my plan. Just gotta figure out how to do.....

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i wonder how hard it would be to just remove the weather tech plate and have a billet SVT plate with the same dimensions.

Easy. its appears to be just glued down. You gotta lead for a SVT plate/logo??