Weathertech floorliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, they look good, but I also like what Ford did with the SVT floor matt that come with the truck..

OneArmedViolinist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my early Birthday Gift to myself.:naughty:
WeatherTech FloorLiners..MAN THERE NICE!
The fit was perfect, easy install, looks like these BAD BOYS will last as long as my truck.
Very impressed.
These cost $217.90 tax/s&h inc.Took about 11 days to arrive.
Figured I'd get ready for the SNOW..:birgits_tiredcoffee

wtf..... red checkered curtains in that photo:3638400157_e7de35b0?.... bhwhhaha

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i'm selling my SCAB rear liner to anyone interested. my new sub box will not fit with the weathertech and i don't want to cut it up

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
For those still waiting for their mats to come in. I just called Weathertech to check on mine. They said there was no reason they could see why it was taking so long so they are shipping them today 2nd-day on their nickel. Give them a call.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Well, Ive lost my patience with MacNeil on these stupid liners. No one could explain to me why it's been 2 1/2 weeks and my liners still haven't shipped. I certainly can't get away with running my business that way. What, do they think they have the market cornered on floor mats?

Order cancelled.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, Ive lost my patience with MacNeil on these stupid liners. No one could explain to me why it's been 2 1/2 weeks and my liners still haven't shipped. I certainly can't get away with running my business that way. What, do they think they have the market cornered on floor mats?

Order cancelled.

Damn, that's wild. I've had nothing but excellent service from them. Sorry to hear about it man. Try again in a little while, perhaps? Maybe they're just behind on orders?