Is weather tech still the way to go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve737

Reaction score
Just picked up my 2014 and need some floor matts. I liked the way the husky liners covered was wondering if there is any new info out there on those or should I just do the weather tech's. Thanks Steve

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the husky and like them over the weathertech which I've had. Husky stay in place much better, have the ridge to control slop and fit nicer.

Bigdog44SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not tried the Husky but I love the Weathertech and they are USA made. Don't know about Husky.

I got the digital fit mats. So much better fit than the general ones. This is the third vehicle I own with them.

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weathertech digital liners.

Fits like a glove.

Traded in my 2012 Tacoma for my Raptor. I had Weathertech digi liners in there.

My carpets looked brand new when I traded it in.

I just got some weathertech's from our vendor listed above.

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 2014 and need some floor matts. I liked the way the husky liners covered was wondering if there is any new info out there on those or should I just do the weather tech's. Thanks Steve

I like the Weather Tech floor mats for the front but NOT the one for the back. I put the stock rear floor mat back in, the Weather Tech didn't fit like I wanted and looked like crap in my opinion.

I also modified the front passenger floor mat with hooks in the floor so that the mat doesn't slide around. I took the floor mat hooks that come in C5/C6 corvettes and installed them in the carpet, cut 2 holes in the floor mat and it works perfect, the mat doesn't move at all.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agree with the rear weathertec. Not worth the money especially when the rear covers so well.

Don't know why peoples front would move? The floor area is laser scanned the the mold I'd made from that. The drivers side uses the hooks, the passenger side doesn't move.

Only real noticeable differences between the husky and weathertec is the water stopper on the husky liners. So your preference. Do you want it to drain (weathertec) or do you want to keep it in to splash around in (husky)? Your call.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

OP
OP
Steve737

Steve737

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I called gotexhaust to order weathertech mats and they talked me into the husky's. Thanks for all your opinions. It really helps. You guy rock!
Steve