Vinyl Interior Wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my wife isn't crazy bout the carbon fiber but I like it and it is kind of time consuming due to taking apart cleaning then wrapping, but it a nice change, as far as how much I bought , I bought a 60"x60" and it is not enough to do all the interior trim probably a 60x72 could do console and dash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
I need to jump on board this. I've been having 60x60 of satin black to do it and got sidetracked. I did the left side of the gauges and never did more, lol.

One thing I ordered after doing that one piece was 3M adhesive promoter. Should make those pesky corners lay down and stick much easier.

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to jump on board this. I've been having 60x60 of satin black to do it and got sidetracked. I did the left side of the gauges and never did more, lol.

One thing I ordered after doing that one piece was 3M adhesive promoter. Should make those pesky corners lay down and stick much easier.

The first piece I did I had a little trouble with the corners but the piece above went on great!! No wrinkles, folds, etc.. But I also figured it out and how to lay it

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@jdruzik yes I plan on doing all the trim and the door panel inserts and handle trim

And I'd be more then happy to come and work for beer!! [emoji16]

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
39ac7a0fe8e1a9e2d2108bd71b86110c.jpge9916f2ff082e03f7b157c5466357f1b.jpg

So it's been a week and the vinyl is already lifting up! Maybe with some adhesive promoter it would stick