Vent Mounted Vacuum Gauge?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hmmm. I wonder if my air zenith digital pressure gauge would fit in that mount. Where'd you get it and what's the diameter of that gauge?

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm. I wonder if my air zenith digital pressure gauge would fit in that mount. Where'd you get it and what's the diameter of that gauge?

Yes it does. I dont have the pic in my phone or i would post it but I think in my build thread it shows air zenith installed in a roush vent pod. If not pm me and I'll take a pic after work and send it to u

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
whoisbigman

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My concern and reason for installing gauge is knowing when the hubs are engaged or not when truck sits and restarts in the morning. I now know that overnight I lose almost no pressure. Parked truck last night with 22+/- psi, had 20+/- psi this a.m.
Engage 4x4 and goes right to 0, 4x2 immediately goes to 22psi.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Yes it does. I dont have the pic in my phone or i would post it but I think in my build thread it shows air zenith installed in a roush vent pod. If not pm me and I'll take a pic after work and send it to u

Here u go @MobileBeats
4yrydura.jpg