Is there supposed to be a trim piece below rear slider?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swear it looks like I am missing apiece of trim or something. The carpet just kinda stops and looks like crap right under rear slider. I can see the unfinished edge when looking through back window. The carpet type stuff that covers the back of the cab just kinda comes up and sticks up doesn't sit flush.

I folded back seat down and tried to get it to lay more flush but the cable that is attached for power slider causes it to stick up.

I know I should attach a pic, pain in the ass from ipad.

mkelly984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah if there is supposed to be one, they forgot to install it on my truck also.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are all this way. I've noticed it before, but to be honest, the truck is so awesome, I don't care.

image_zps07f07877.jpg

krdastone

Reaction score
Mine is the same way. Went back to the dealer 1 week after receiving my truck to have the service manager check it out. I was told that is the way it is made in all F150. He even said that it was a poor design especially when you have a $50,000+ truck.

OP
OP
Z

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I guess I will just take a fat black magic marker and and at least cover the multi colored stuff. I agree truck is bad ass, just wish they would have spent another $1 to finish it.

OP
OP
Z

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How often do you look down into your truck through the back window?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I noticed mine from looking from back of the truck. Mine is kinda sticking up in one corner that it is what caught my eye. If it didn't have a tints slider it would really look bad.