Tactical Seat Covers to the Extreme

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VADER332

Reaction score
I have the sunrise seat cover and now have had it almost a year. The seat release is not covered and is easy to access. My takes the abuse a 100 pound Doberman can give it, 110 pound German shepherd does not even phase it at all.. Mine holds a ton of stuff you can buy molle adapters for almost anything... I did the rear seat complete in two pieces covers both... I can not say how great they are and thanks to Scott at sunrise for making them at all. After spending 50,000.00 on the truck this is a wise spenditure of funds to protect those seats..

It that the black or ballistic seat cover. I am in the process of buying one. Thanks.

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the ballistic seat covers for the back seats for the extra protection with the dog, kids and car seats. I have been extremely happy with them and they look like new after a year of use. They are very well made and I would recommend them to anyone. They are worth every cent.

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^So being the critic I am, just curious how do you collapse the seat now? The latch which releases the seat is covered is it not?

Also I'd say if anything were Tactical or Tacti-cool, it'd be this:

Buddy of mine has this setup on his Border Task Force Raptor undercover truck!!!

Sorry....No Pics!!

Attachments

• 35733d1382384025t-tactical-seat-covers-extreme-so-*******.jpg
    35733d1382384025t-tactical-seat-covers-extreme-so-*******.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the black ballistic from Sunrise about 6 months ago, they are awesome! Great fit, great looks, and most importantly, protect my seat from my 80 pound Lab. They show no wear or marks at all. They hold my AR securely under the seat and out of sight.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have had mine a year, ZERO issues. Still very tight on my seat and look brand new. That all being said and every time the truck leaves my dog is standing or laying on the cover with a AR strapped under seat. Prolly one of the best products I have ever bought
That being said I have the whole seat bottom cover, not just panel.