Tactical Seat Covers to the Extreme

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know :( These looked a little thinner.

Did you have the Velcro molle patch under your rear seat?

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know :( These looked a little thinner.

Did you have the Velcro molle patch under your rear seat?

Yes Sir, I do. It really kicks ass. I use it all the time actually. No straps...just hook/loop (velcro) that sticks to the bottom of the rear seat.

ETA: Its just like a HUGE MOLLE panel that velcros to the bottom. Unlimited uses actually. I have had it for awhile now, and its still going strong. However, I've never had to take it off....so that help the longevity of the velcro.

Last edited:

Ski169

Reaction score
To answer a few questions about the seat covers now that I've put a few miles on them. The seat coolers still work. However, they are a bit diminished. But I've had a chance to use them and I can still feel them especially on high. The seat covers are 500D Cordura so they are slightly thinner and lighter than the usual 1000D that most packs and other tactical nylon items are made from.
Installation was pretty straight forward. The covers on the front seat bottoms were a little challenging routing the securing straps underneath. That's due to the wire harnesses and whatnot that are in the way. They fit quite well and do what I want them to and that is protect the seats.
The MOLLE webbing and velcro were custom and did not come that way. Mine are Multicam Arid. These covers can be had in just about any camo pattern or solid color. I opted for the Arid just to be different.
I hope that answers most of the questions but feel free to ask if there are anymore questions pertaining to these seat covers.