Tactical Seat Covers to the Extreme

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yoMTVrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love a place to tuck my AR, in NJ we have to case all of our guns in transport which sucks

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^So being the critic I am, just curious how do you collapse the seat now? The latch which releases the seat is covered is it not?

Also I'd say if anything were Tactical or Tacti-cool, it'd be this:

Attachments

• So *******.jpg
    So *******.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 490

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
^So being the critic I am, just curious how do you collapse the seat now? The latch which releases the seat is covered is it not?

Also I'd say if anything were Tactical or Tacti-cool, it'd be this:

Someone around here made his own. A hell of a lot cheaper than that one and looked just as good. Not sure why they're so expensive.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the Sunrise Tactical Molle panel on my "60" portion of the 60/40 rear seat. It's the strapless model that just adheres to the loop-like material on the bottom of the seat. It's *****'n awesome. No straping over the seats and you don't even know its under there....with all the goodies attached to it. There is a cut-out for the release lever. It's a perfect fit and the hook/loop (velcro) holding power is very strong. I probably have 15 -20 pounds of shhhhhhstuf hang'n on the panel with no problems.

I highly recommend this Mod if you are a gear ***** like myself.

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^That sounds pretty nice then. I guess it was just the picture posted that I was unsure if it blocked the release latch to which I would say instant pass.

I guess it depends on what type of set up you like to run but in general I like full seat Cordura protection.