SYNC badge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeHem510

Reaction score
Alright stupid question and shot in the dark.....i was driving around town today ON ROAD at that and looked down and all of a sudden my little silver SYNC badge popped off and went down into the center console somewhere. Any ideas on getting another one other then the dealer at 54 bucks??? Also what should i re adhere it with if i do end up tearing my center console apart to find it? Thanks

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's funny, Mine just fell off last week too. I threw it in the center console. I think some epoxy might work, if yours is like mine and there is a little raised area where the plate goes.

OP
OP
M

MikeHem510

Reaction score
part number

does anyone have the part number to that SYNC badge. My local ford dealer trying to get 50+ dollars for it. i have searched internet and there are places selling it for 5-10 bucks just want to make sure its the right one thanks.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If your ford dealer already looked it up, why not just ask them? It's really not that hard to remove the center console, and it would save time and money. I say, just remove it.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Dt4z-16720-aa

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Ford Lincoln Mercury Sync Interior Nameplate | eBay

OP
OP
M

MikeHem510

Reaction score
If your ford dealer already looked it up, why not just ask them? It's really not that hard to remove the center console, and it would save time and money. I say, just remove it.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Dt4z-16720-aa

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Ford Lincoln Mercury Sync Interior Nameplate | eBay

Thanks alot i did do that and i found it tore the complete center of the truck apart and located the badge!!! Got that sucker on now not coming off haha

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was cleaning the other day and mine came off. Stuck it back on with some clear silicone.