swapping seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to swap out the stock covers for some katzkin covers. How hard and how much of a PITA is the swap?

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking to swap out the stock covers for some katzkin covers. How hard and how much of a PITA is the swap?

I just did it and it really isn't bad at all just a little time consuming. Make sure you have a steamer it helps smooth out the leather and you can use it to puff the foam back up. Google the seat shop and they have a video that shows you how to do the seats in our trucks.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just did it and it really isn't bad at all just a little time consuming. Make sure you have a steamer it helps smooth out the leather and you can use it to puff the foam back up. Google the seat shop and they have a video that shows you how to do the seats in our trucks.
Pics?

OP
OP
nsdq3

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seats

thanks man, that is the feedback I was looking for.

tinman44

Reaction score
I know what they say and yeah right now I cant but I'm trying to budget what gets done first and the seats are starting to wear...so how much for katzkin covers? website says to call...I'm sure prices vary but ball park? 1000$