Supercab with a baby seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lugnut2683

Reaction score
Anyone have pics of a Supercab with a forward facing baby seat that they could post for me?

For those that do have a small kids, is it a pain in the ass to put them in with the small rear door?

Here are some photos of my SCAB. I have two boys, 5 and 2 years old. We don't have any issues putting the boys in the truck, except for the few times I have bumped my 2 year old's noggin' on the center door latch on the ceiling. :redface:

The passenger side Recaro is a Performance RIDE model (converts from rear facing to front facing), and the drivers side Recaro is a Performance BOOSTER model (simply a booster seat).

Attachments

• IMG_2809.jpg
    IMG_2809.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_2810.jpg
    IMG_2810.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_2805.jpg
    IMG_2805.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_2806.jpg
    IMG_2806.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_2808.jpg
    IMG_2808.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 144

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some photos of my SCAB. I have two boys, 5 and 2 years old. We don't have any issues putting the boys in the truck, except for the few times I have bumped my 2 year old's noggin' on the center door latch on the ceiling. :redface:

The passenger side Recaro is a Performance RIDE model (converts from rear facing to front facing), and the drivers side Recaro is a Performance BOOSTER model (simply a booster seat).

How do you like those Recaro seats? I'm considering getting the same convertible one. I love the way they look! Can you use the convertible one with a newborn, if you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lugnut2683

Reaction score
We love them, especially the boys. The high seating position combined with the comfort and ability to rest their heads to the side has been ideal. On long trips they have never complained about being uncomfortable.

You can't use these with a newborn however. We had a dedicated newborn seat and carrier then switched to the Recaro at about 1 year old (I think).