Supercab with a baby seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i have a 2 year old in a front facing on the passenger side and a 7 year old in a booster seat on the drivers side, both fit perfect and have plenty of room. As far as long trips go i wouldn't be taking my amazing gas saver raptor on any long trips lol but if needed i don't see it being a problem... As far as future ages go i still think an average size adult would be able to fit comfortably... but as ihavegas would say... "im not sitting back there so no need to worry about how much space there is" lol

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shit guys, when I was a kid I rode in the back of my parents' 2-door Chevy Vega. They replaced that with a 2-door Ford ****** when I was about 10. I don't ever remember feeling crowded.

Sure, a booster seat takes up more room than I did without one in the 70's, but even a Scab has a ton more more room than that Vega had!

egepy6ad.jpg

I went with a Screw for convenience with my kids, but if you prefer a Scab, it should work fine.

Last edited:

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scab rear facing child seat?

Well found out we have a little one on the way and placed order for a scab... anyone have pictures of a rear facing child seat? Would like to To see what I am in for.

Molten Orange from NW Indiana

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Probably not too many pics around of the current platform. I have a Gen 1 SuperCab and had three car seats in the back (two rear facing infant buckets and a forward facing). They will fit fine, as long as you are not 6'5" and need the seat moved all of the way back.

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably not too many pics around of the current platform. I have a Gen 1 SuperCab and had three car seats in the back (two rear facing infant buckets and a forward facing). They will fit fine, as long as you are not 6'5" and need the seat moved all of the way back.

Thanks I meant to put this in gen1 but must have missed that...

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well found out we have a little one on the way and placed order for a scab... anyone have pictures of a rear facing child seat? Would like to To see what I am in for.

Will be a GrandDad ,So soon will be doing the same in my 2010 SCAB

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Shit guys, when I was a kid I rode in the back of my parents' 2-door Chevy Vega. They replaced that with a 2-door Ford ****** when I was about 10. I don't ever remember feeling crowded.

Sure, a booster seat takes up more room than I did without one in the 70's, but even a Scab has a ton more more room than that Vega had!
Times were also WAY different than back then! Hell I was born in '77 and I vividly remember riding on the rear deck lid of my Dad's Mustangs with my brother everywhere we went! Heck I do t even think my Dad's van had back seats, let alone car seats!
If I tried to do that now I'd be facing 5+
years and lose my kid

rmschaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have three grandkids local to me. 7, 3 and 2 year olds. My 2010 scab fits them all. A crew does have more leg room but I like the look of the scab and it has better turning radius than my 05 F150 scab with a full size bed.