Sunrise tactical gear full rear seat cover Supercrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had seen a previous thread on Sunrise tactical gear seat cover and molle storage underneath. I was skeptical at first and after I had to this point tried 3 different covers (none from Sunrise) and spent a total over 200 for covers. With the 3 I tried I ran in to a parade of issues. Either the seat cover did not really fit well and would pop up. If a person came with me I had to remove the cover for some one to sit. They came apart at the seams and were not durable. Even one was simply hideous to look at so required removal if my 4 legged friend was not with me.
After all the issues I figured I was going to try something that at least one other person on the forum said they did and worked. After all that’s why most of us come to a forum to get information and give something back.
I contacted Sunrise tactical gear and a day or two later he contacted me back. We agreed on a price and using PayPal I sent the money to him. At this point you figure the guys busy and will get to it when he can. ( I think sometimes I am the most patient person on this forum I only called about my truck once after ordering). About 5 days after placing the order ( could be less) the item arrived. Thought what the heck lets give it a whirl.
I pulled my truck up in to the shade and started to push pull tug it in to place. It fit (really well) was easy to install and gave me some extra storage for well stuff. The real test was not would it fit everyone I tried fit to some degree. How would it hold up for my Dog. So he jumps up and slides across the seat a bit but all in all it holds up well.
Zip about 5 weeks time goes by….

Hey Sunrise tactical what about a cover for the small seat? Scott says give me a little bit and we will get to it. I said great and one PayPal later he says ok I’m sending it. On 2/27 I said lets get it done and 3/11 it was here. Not to shabby for a guy having to do it from scratch. It really nicely completes the set and makes the back seat look finished. It does not cover the uprights of the seat so I still see the blue accent. It seems extremely durable and easy to clean. I can not say enough how happy I am with this seat cover and I am attaching some pictures.. I will leave it open to Scott at Sunrise for pricing and would recommend to by the set. Thanks Ice….
:rockit:

Attachments

• 2013-03-13_11-56-37_174.jpg
    2013-03-13_11-56-37_174.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 343
  • 2013-03-13_11-57-48_743.jpg
    2013-03-13_11-57-48_743.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 348
  • 2013-03-13_11-57-58_468.jpg
    2013-03-13_11-57-58_468.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 467
  • 2013-03-13_11-56-46_864.jpg
    2013-03-13_11-56-46_864.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 340
Reaction score
Covers

Icecobra,
Thank you very much for the kind words, I'm glad to see the covers worked out great for you. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
Scott

OP
OP
Icecobra

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the look the feel and comfort. Works well for my dog he slides a bit on it but not to bad. The most important for me is the seats well protected and it wipes clean easily. Comfortable for my passengers.. AS for the DU-Ha after seeing the Ford one of these I prefer the Du-Ha but not really a fan of either one. I have attached to the underside of my tactical covers Emergency(first aid kit, Food packs, water, ammo, shotgun scabbard and tactical knife).. In the Du Ha... Jumper cables, misc emergency stuff, dog ball thrower and balls...

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will he make these for the front drivers seat and passenger? Does the MOLLE cover the front like where your calfs would be? It'd be nice if it did to put my flashlight..spare mags and holster there :biggrin: just some suggestions if they don't already have the MOLLE covering that spot

rcmorgan540

Reaction score
Scott

Just giving every one a heads up. I just ordered the rear seat covers from Scott. We had a phone conversation that spawned 2 new ideas. He is making me Molle covers for the front seat backs. This will offer protection from my kids' feet and storage for my goodies and theirs. This part has been done before by others. My idea, that I had never seen was to wrap the sun visors with molle. Scott is going to try it out. I was going to use this to hold lifght things like garage opener , glasses, led light , registration/insurance pouch, and perhaps a spare magazine if weight is not an issue. I will get pics once everything is installed. Scott seems to be a great guy!

XTRUCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just giving every one a heads up. I just ordered the rear seat covers from Scott. We had a phone conversation that spawned 2 new ideas. He is making me Molle covers for the front seat backs. This will offer protection from my kids' feet and storage for my goodies and theirs. This part has been done before by others. My idea, that I had never seen was to wrap the sun visors with molle. Scott is going to try it out. I was going to use this to hold lifght things like garage opener , glasses, led light , registration/insurance pouch, and perhaps a spare magazine if weight is not an issue. I will get pics once everything is installed. Scott seems to be a great guy!

Wow, kick ass idea on the sun visor!!! I'm in if they work out.

I have the Sunrise Tac seat cover for the backseat and it's an awesome product!