Steering Wheel overlay Decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tragik

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get these, found the pic but can't seem to find who sells it. Thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 309

RaptorRexCullen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u looking specifically for the steering wheel? Because you can buy overlays for the rear ford oval on ebay. Maybe the steering wheel too

But beware, I did that and lazily decided to not measure the oval and my decal now is too big. Must be for a superduty or something.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At one point I use to know this guy who went into gel coating overlays and it looked great! I wish there was a member we can find that would print the overlays and then gel coat em!

Here's mine on my Rap.....
ae4dd48a-2ae9-6a78.jpg

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Last edited:

ShiftyCapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why is FORD so absurdly ****-retentive about people using their name for emblem overlays and such? I've searched google a couple of times trying to find a company that does it on the shady.....but no luck. It's ridiculous that if we want to keep the FORD on our trucks that we are stuck with blue and chrome....

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You would probably be pretty **** too if you owned an instantly recognizable, multi-billion dollar name and logo.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why can't either ford offer these options for us or at least allow for third parties to help us complete the truck like we like?! To me, I think the copyright on ford are the typical emblems/color bc they are all the same through the years, just different sizes, rite?!. The front grill isn't copyright because my vinyl letters came in the mail as individual letters so that washes a copyright infringement on the grill. Ford can't attack the public for making "F O R D".... Ppl are just covering their asses so they don't have to hire a lawyer. I don't blame them to save the troubles.

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Rusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that Raptor overlay. It's to bad Ford put the brakes on this one, it is a good idea
I tried to ebay and google the patriot decals to no avail. I guess I will just have to make
my own some how.
Perhaps a little bootleging who knows
Rusty