Steering wheel emblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trevor*

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just finished painting my rear emblems and wrapping the center FORD red and black. Thought I was done with the emblems. I get in the truck and the first thing I see is a blue emblem on the steering wheel. :nono:

A friend helped make these stickers for me to use. A little blue can be seen on the inside edge, but I think it looks much better. What do you think?

Attachments

• 101_0097f.jpg
    101_0097f.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 101_0195.jpg
    101_0195.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 172

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! Some guys are very traditional and want that blue Ford emblem. I can take it or leave it. Can your friend do this in black and gray that color matches the interior?

OP
OP
Trevor*

Trevor*

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Some guys are very traditional and want that blue Ford emblem. I can take it or leave it. Can your friend do this in black and gray that color matches the interior?

Yes. He can make them in any color. The hard part is picking a color that matches. The colors always look different on the screen.

taitanium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone have Roger the badge makers email or another source to replace steering wheel ford logo with Raptor SVT? thanks