snaprest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I agree it's a little pricey. I never cared for resting my arm on the door of the F150. The window was too high for me and the armrest was too low.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's $90. We spend loits of money on a lot of other stuff like this - graphics, lights, custom center caps, etc.

I like the idea and appreciate you bringing this to light. I've never figured out why American auto manufacturers don't match the left armrest up with the center armrest.

All my wifey's imports have had nice padded left armrests and door sills and it makes long trips a lot easier and more comfortable. I say go for it!!!

OP
OP
FreightTerrain

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
theres a coupon code that reduces the price to $69 plus 10 bucks shipping. it contains the name of another forum site so im not sure its appropriate to post it here but pm me for it. or if its ok to post it up ill do so.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would be nice if they offered armrest for both the drivers side and the passenger side. I showed this to the wife and explained how it raises your (left) arm level with the center armrest. She had no clue that the armrest on the door was lower. Looks like she isn't getting one. lol

Anyways, I went ahead and did the preorder. Just google snap rest and you'll find the discount code. Thanks @FreightTerrain

OP
OP
FreightTerrain

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would be nice if they offered armrest for both the drivers side and the passenger side. I showed this to the wife and explained how it raises your (left) arm level with the center armrest. She had no clue that the armrest on the door was lower. Looks like she isn't getting one. lol

Anyways, I went ahead and did the preorder. Just google snap rest and you'll find the discount code. Thanks @FreightTerrain

there was some discussion by the vendor offering the product in their thread on another forum about the possibility of a passenger side armrest..

"But to be frank - the passenger side is in development stage - we will decide on whether or not make it, upon potential interest from the community :).
Passengers side will be available significantly later.
Development of each type of SnapRest is about a $50 000 investment. And we feel that most people would not be inclined to pay $99 to increase the comfort for the passenger. Who can wiggle about in his seat and get distracted all she (or he) wants without causing danger on the road."

im guessing anyone purchasing the drivers side who has a regular passenger would be interested in one for them as well.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
there was some discussion by the vendor offering the product in their thread on another forum about the possibility of a passenger side armrest..

"But to be frank - the passenger side is in development stage - we will decide on whether or not make it, upon potential interest from the community :).
Passengers side will be available significantly later.
Development of each type of SnapRest is about a $50 000 investment. And we feel that most people would not be inclined to pay $99 to increase the comfort for the passenger. Who can wiggle about in his seat and get distracted all she (or he) wants without causing danger on the road."

im guessing anyone purchasing the drivers side who has a regular passenger would be interested in one for them as well.

Yes, I read through the thread. It doesn't sound like the p/s armrest is high on his to do list. I would guess he would sell more if he had a matching set to sell.