Security System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer tried selling me a Lojack system when I ordered my Raptor. I went home and did some research on it and it turns out that Lojack does not cover Wyoming which is where I'm moving to this Oct. so I'm glad I didn't buy it. However I still would like to get a security system and have been researching Viper security systems. Anyone have any experience with them? Also they say they have a sensor that detects if the trucks angle changes to prevent someone from towing or stealing your wheels; would this go off when going offroad?

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the Viper 5902 with a remote start, tilt sensors, killswitch, and LCD color screen remote.

To answer your question, the tilt sensors will not interfere with your offroading. The tilt sensors are only activated when the alarm is engaged, and obviously the system is off when you're driving the truck.

See this thread here for a bunch of discussion on aftermarket alarms:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f12/alarms-auto-starts-124/