Seat help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am a big man, (fat). I know over time I am going to wear the side of the drivers seat out getting out of the truck. What would be a nice looking and cheap fix for this? i was thinking just buy some nice black bath towels and sit on it.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, ....I've been told, ...... the towel will just be a PIA. And the foam blusters will take the biggest hit, please pardon the pun. So, either just accept the impact, again, pardon me, and plan on replacing. Or get a nice set of seat covers. I like CoverKing.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stop drinking pop and no more eating after 6pm sucks but works. + You'll save enough to fix the seat.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm a 300 pounder myself. But that's not my issue. My issue is I'm 6'7 and its hard kn my knees when I drive longer then an hour. And the drivers area of the Raptor is no where near as spacious as my 2500HD. Not knocking the Raptor...IJS

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"HEY HEY HEY" ---- in my best Bill Cosby voice!!!

Seriously just buy a new cover will be expensive and a upolstry shop can replace the foam. Enjoy it and go on.