Seat Covers - Easy On/Off?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkscuba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any seat covers that go on & off in a couple of seconds? Looking for something that I can slip on quickly after the gym that stays on better than just hanging a towel on the seat. Might try cutting a slit in a towel to hang over the headrest but didn't know if there was something out there better for this purpose. Thanks

OP
OP
jkscuba

jkscuba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I had a pair of those on a jeep awhile back. Want to try to find something I can take off real quick when I get home. Did like them though and was thinking of getting a pair anyways since I'm pretty rough on seats.

KennyV82

Reaction score
I was going to order the Carhartt ones from Ford for mine cause ill be using mine for work. The parts guy said they tried a few sets on trucks and he said not to order them as there stiff as sh*t and don't fit very well.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the CarHartt seat covers. Love them. As far as being stiff, my ass can't tell the difference. I wanted protection and that's what I got. They are pretty damn easy to get on and off too. So far I've been leaving them on because of how I usually destroy my work uniform. Plus CarHartt is a very reputable brand here in my area.