Seat covers???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy some seat covers so I won't have to ruin the leather getting in and out of the truck. Anyone have pictures of their set up, where to purchase and how they stand up to the abuse? Thank y'all

OP
OP
SVTLOPEZ

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I searched but I guess I over looked that thread. A lot of people were selling the leather ones of their own and the threads were 1+yr old. Appreciate it brotha

One other bit of advice - I religiously clean and treat my leather. I know it's a 2014, but you still have to get in and out a lot to put 79k miles on it regardless. My drivers seat still looks good as new. Dogs are in and out of the back seat pretty often, too. Those look as good as new as well, but I will be buying a seat cover for the them soon just to make it easier to clean.

OP
OP
SVTLOPEZ

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One other bit of advice - I religiously clean and treat my leather. I know it's a 2014, but you still have to get in and out a lot to put 79k miles on it regardless. My drivers seat still looks good as new. Dogs are in and out of the back seat pretty often, too. Those look as good as new as well, but I will be buying a seat cover for the them soon just to make it easier to clean.

Yea I usually detail and treat my seats once every month. When I take My Weimaraner out in t, I flip up the back seat because he loves letting people know he's in a raptor lol :evillol:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've always treated my seats and it's a 2010, the drivers seat has a really small split on the side now about half an inch long, at 94000. I stopped at the dealer to see how much for just the bottom leather seat part! You ready for this?? They wanted $1000.00 Canadian, uggghhh

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've always treated my seats and it's a 2010, the drivers seat has a really small split on the side now about half an inch long, at 94000. I stopped at the dealer to see how much for just the bottom leather seat part! You ready for this?? They wanted $1000.00 Canadian, uggghhh

Holy crap!!! That's ridiculous. There were a couple of guys with original seat covers for sale. Maybe check with a US shop that does caging to see if they have some laying around?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy crap!!! That's ridiculous. There were a couple of guys with original seat covers for sale. Maybe check with a US shop that does caging to see if they have some laying around?
I should of bought cbgenerals or whatever his name is, lol, when he had his for sale.

OP
OP
SVTLOPEZ

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not a dealership bro. It's a strealership lol. That ridiculous