SCREW Rear Bench Seat with arm rest ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my complaints in looking at other F150s is the Rear Bench Seat. We have no arm rest in the back seat.

Has anyone swapped their rear bench seats out for an Arm Rest bench?....
I think the Platinums and the King Rang models have them....

D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah my king ranch had that but it does make the middle seat uncomfortable. The raptor middle seat is more comfortable and thats a good thing because if you go off-road with a 2nd passenger the best spot in the rear is in the middle.

OP
OP
RC51TOFUMAN

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my king ranch had that but it does make the middle seat uncomfortable. The raptor middle seat is more comfortable and thats a good thing because if you go off-road with a 2nd passenger the best spot in the rear is in the middle.
Lol

Dalamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had a few F150s. the back seat in the Raptor is way more comfortable, and the way it folds up is nice. only armrest i've seen is on models with the fold down console thing in the middle. don't think it's a raptor option. not sure about other current models like the KR or Platinum?

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 14' limited had the pull down arm rest, never sat back there so I can't speak on comfort but I'm sure its a easy bolt in swap.