SCab rear seat storage bin options???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Search sucks, cannot find what I am looking for. Has anyone got the Du-ha storage bin to work with the amp? Did you remove the amp and put in back in? Cut the Du-ha? ...or other options? I really am going to need some storage space. Thanks !!!

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's just a cheap piece of plastic that fits under the seat, but it's better than throwing it on the floorboard..........
Looking forward to meeting you all this weekend.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did the opposite...I added a custom subwoofer box and amp and lost ALL storage space under the seat.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Search sucks, cannot find what I am looking for. Has anyone got the Du-ha storage bin to work with the amp? Did you remove the amp and put in back in? Cut the Du-ha? ...or other options? I really am going to need some storage space. Thanks !!!

With the amp on the one side and the jack on the other, there is just not that much room under the seat bud, you'll see.

My suggestion would be a swing case in the bed. However, before you buy anything, you may also find that the door storage compartments are pretty good, not to mention that the center consule is friggen HUGE. :peace:

OP
OP
knine

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the Duha and need a bit of storage under there. I wonder if you can re-mount the amp or just cut the bottom off. Looking to see if anyone has tried it before I take to surgery.

OP
OP
knine

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Found the answer: DU-HA // Storage for Ford Trucks
DU-HA Replacement Subwoofer Box
Fits 09-12 Ford F-150 Supercab
Designed to replace the factory subwoofer box.

With the DU-HA replacement subwoofer box, you are able to install a DU-HA storage unit in your truck and still use your factory subwoofer. In order to use the DU-HA as a gun case, the subwoofer must be removed (easily interchangeable).

The original subwoofer comes downfired from the factory. The DU-HA replacement subwoofer box switches the speaker to the upfire position.

Dimensions: L 10" x W 9" x H 5.75"
Weight: 5 lbs.

Color Black

Price $59.95

Availability: In Stock!
Usually ships within 1-3 business days.

Additional shipping charges apply to areas outside the contiguous United States. Please call or e-mail us for a shipping quote.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found the answer: DU-HA // Storage for Ford Trucks
DU-HA Replacement Subwoofer Box
Fits 09-12 Ford F-150 Supercab
Designed to replace the factory subwoofer box.

With the DU-HA replacement subwoofer box, you are able to install a DU-HA storage unit in your truck and still use your factory subwoofer. In order to use the DU-HA as a gun case, the subwoofer must be removed (easily interchangeable).

The original subwoofer comes downfired from the factory. The DU-HA replacement subwoofer box switches the speaker to the upfire position.

Dimensions: L 10" x W 9" x H 5.75"
Weight: 5 lbs.

Color Black

Price $59.95

Availability: In Stock!
Usually ships within 1-3 business days.

Additional shipping charges apply to areas outside the contiguous United States. Please call or e-mail us for a shipping quote.

That cant be right, Its gotta be longer than 10"???