SCab rear scuff plates, are they available?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HaloRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SCrew rear scuff plates, are they available?

It occurs to me that the omission of rear "scuff plates" on the SCrew doesn't pass the sniff test. Being that on my vehicle the primary occupants are three boys from three to nine years old, this painted area will suffer as a result. Has anyone added these, are they available as a dedicated part, maybe on another model? Or, has anyone altered a set of front plates to fit the rear? I would think altering would generally be difficult to get a clean line. Any ideas? Thanks very much.

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

HaloRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is this scuff plates you speak of?

I'm not sure if that's the correct term but, the thin plastic protection that covers the painted area beneath the front door, when open. It's not present on the rear door area, thus providing no protection for the rear door sills.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Auto Zone has a trimable stick-on rubber product that is probably going to solve your problem if it isn't too thick.

OP
OP
H

HaloRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CB17, that's a good find. I'm leaning toward ordering a front factory set and trimming them down. Its probably going to be a PITA to get a clean edge but, won't know until I try. Thanks