Replacement trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DevilSun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of replacement parts, does anyone know if any of the model trim lines A pillar pieces are same color as our Raptors (specifically the SE if diff than non) and DO NOT have the tweeter pod?

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of replacement parts, does anyone know if any of the model trim lines A pillar pieces are same color as our Raptors (specifically the SE if diff than non) and DO NOT have the tweeter pod?

I will take a look tomorrow to see if there are any trim levels that use the same color as our Raptors with no Tweeters. I would think like an STX/XTR (for the Canadian folks) or something might, but I cannot remember.

DevilSun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will take a look tomorrow to see if there are any trim levels that use the same color as our Raptors with no Tweeters. I would think like an STX/XTR (for the Canadian folks) or something might, but I cannot remember.
Did you happen to find anything similar in those other trim levels/model years by chance? Thanks for looking either way.