Rear Seat Release - New Product for GEN1 and GEN2

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. The raised sheet metal might be great to hang a couple of straps. I'll take a look tomorrow
No prob. I'm sure you could find a way to get something mounted back there. I'm planning to dynamat that whole wall. it's crazy how much noise comes through that area when you take the rear seats out.

BuiltRight

Reaction score
Thanks again for the orders and support fellas! I'm working on a much bigger production run right now, so the last of the inventory issues will soon be gone.

Those of you looking for a better solution back there once the seat is down will like what I'm cooking up right now. I'll post a couple teasers once I've got something respectable to share.

Cheers.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks again for the orders and support fellas! I'm working on a much bigger production run right now, so the last of the inventory issues will soon be gone.

Those of you looking for a better solution back there once the seat is down will like what I'm cooking up right now. I'll post a couple teasers once I've got something respectable to share.

Cheers.

Run your product threw Freedom Motorsports - Truck & SUV Performance Parts & Accessory Experts this way you can line up how many you'll need. Do group buys make frf great and Rick smile.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed the other day easy install but I still tried to break the factory spring on one. Great idea wish I had these at 5000 miles not at 100k would have made life a little easier.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had done the mod but decided to give this a shot. Just ordered a set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NM156

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a pair this past weekend, done in less than 20 mins. Makes opening the seat so much easier.

Great customer service.

jps1145

Reaction score
Genius! Just ordered two. They're out of stock at the moment but should have another run by 4/20. if you order now while out of stock, they'll ship them for $1.00 when they're back.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a few wires, cable and motor for the rear window slider, but that is about it behind there. Not much mounting points, the back wall is the back wall to the cab, it's not double walled. So any screw you put through there will exit the cab. There a few "tabs" and a channel welded on that allow for clipping the back wall carpet in place. To mount my amps I used these to mount sheets of polypropylene as mounting locations for the amps.

Attachments

• IMG_8446.jpg
    IMG_8446.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_8448.jpg
    IMG_8448.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_8471.jpg
    IMG_8471.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited: