Raptor Steering Wheel Replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pillowsoft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

So the previous owner of my raptor ruined the red center stripe. Where could I get a replacement wheel? just the bare wheel no buttons or airbag, Ive looked in the parts catalog but its a crap shoot considering I don't know the correct part number.

so could anyone help me with this? I would be willing to buy used maybe one from a junk yard if thats a thing?

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
its pretty easy to replace the red stripe.. There's a thread somewhere. I did mine with silver vinyl to match my ingot silver truck.

OP
OP
P

pillowsoft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
STEERING WHEEL for 2014 Ford F-150|BL3Z-3600-CB

I was wanting to do the same. Kinda pricey not sure what'd involved in changing them.

YES! this is exactly what I was looking for thank you.

Ive tried taking to to an upholster and he did want to do it because of a bad experience with steering wheels on his end. I live in a small town and we only have 1 upholster in the town.

ckanderson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YES! this is exactly what I was looking for thank you.

Ive tried taking to to an upholster and he did want to do it because of a bad experience with steering wheels on his end. I live in a small town and we only have 1 upholster in the town.

Mine was replaced by a guy who makes a living going from dealership to dealership and spot repairing auto interiors. all dealers have a guy, just find out who it is

BrantleyD

Reaction score
There is a replacement kit on eBay for 50.00 plus 6.00 shipping, after this was installed it looked better than new. Very happy with the results pictures attached.

Attachments

• BPD_8729.JPG
    BPD_8729.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,033
  • BPD_8731.JPG
    BPD_8731.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,034