Raptor drivers seat fabric fraying

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just noticed my drivers seat fabric area (not the leather) is fraying. Not sure how this happened.

What are my choices?
Is this an oem seat cover that can be replaced?
Is this a warranty item? (Truck has 16k miles 2013 with ESP)
Re-Upholstery?
Buy a new replacement oem seat?
****I was looking at the seat and found a zipper. Are these Raptor Seats only OEM Seat Covers?????

I am a bit peeved...about this.

Any suggestions is appreciated in advance

Last edited:

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I feel the same way bro. Except it's my driver side seat leather. It is all crunchy, wrinkly and feels like it is delaminating from the backing or foam inside. The truck only has 5,700 miles on it too. So tired of shit falling apart on this truck.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had the leather panels on the'11 replaced under warranty from wear. Fabric should be also I'm thinking.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man I feel the same way bro. Except it's my driver side seat leather. It is all crunchy, wrinkly and feels like it is delaminating from the backing or foam inside. The truck only has 5,700 miles on it too. So tired of shit falling apart on this truck.

I just noticed my drivers seat fabric area (not the leather) is fraying...

Hi, folks!

Your first step should be making an appointment at your dealership so they can get this documented and diagnosed. Once you've had your appointment, touch base with me via PM so I can look into ways to help, too. In your message, include your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, current mileage, and servicing dealership. I'll take it from there. :)

Crystal

OP
OP
RC51TOFUMAN

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, folks!

Your first step should be making an appointment at your dealership so they can get this documented and diagnosed. Once you've had your appointment, touch base with me via PM so I can look into ways to help, too. In your message, include your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, current mileage, and servicing dealership. I'll take it from there. :)

Crystal
Crystal Thankyou!!!!!!!!